Friday, October 3, 2014

Shoot Like A Girl Continues its Exciting Success in 2014


Shoot Like A Girl Continues its Exciting Success in 2014

Shoot Like A Girl Shooting Trailer onsite at Cabela's in Acworth, GA.
Shoot Like A Girl was a featured exhibitor at Cabela’s Grand Opening in Acworth, GA August 23rd and 24th. Despite only being able to open the trailer for 4 hours on Saturday due to bad weather conditions; Shoot Like A Girl reached a total of 168 shooters in 10 hours! Making SLG’s total reach for 2014 to 1700 shooters. SLG will be heading back to Cabela's in 2015. We are currently working out the details and will post our schedule as soon as we finalize the details. Of the shooters returning surveys from Cabela's:

For Firearms - 74% were new or inexperienced firearms shooters and 65% of them plan on purchasing a firearm


For Archery – 89% were new or inexperienced archery shooters and 41% plan to purchase a bow

For Hunting – 38% do not currently hunt, but want to learn!

Shoot Like A Girl continues to empower women to participate in shooting sports with confidence and the 2014 results listed below:
FIREARMS - 12% New Shooters - 56% Non Shooters - 32% Current Shooters ARCHERY - 46% New Shooters - 37% Non Shooters - 17% Current Shooters
1122 GUN SALES
66% of Shooters Have or Will Buy Guns
 15% Purchased Firearms Within One Month Of Shoot Like A Girl Test ShotTM
765 BOW SALES
45% of Shooters Have or Will Buy Bows
 9% Purchased Bows Within One Month Of Shoot Like A Girl Test FlightTM

"A Packed House" As ladies and family members
 wait patiently at the Cabela's Grand
 Opening in Acworth, GA. 

Just a few of our many Testimonials
Lots of fun and my son was proud of mom
It has made me decide to learn shooting sports!
This experience probably ranks right up there. The ladies who assisted me were totally the best, they listened to all that I said and didn't push me through my experience. Great fun and for an old lady, that I am, I left with a smile on my face.
It made me feel so much better with them teaching me safety before I even touched the gun and then walked me though it as we went
Loved every second of the experience! So much so, that within 3 days I have found and signed up for Archery lessons. From the moment I shot the compound bow, I loved it!
My instructor was very helpful. She taught me how to load a rifle, how to hold it properly and where to keep my hands.
My daughter shot a bow. She target practices with her father and I (bow and gun) and has been hunting several times. It was encouraging for her to have someone other then her parents to compliment her form and technique. We went target practicing the following weekend and she had an overall greater sense of herself. I believe it had to do with the encouragement she received from the Shoot Like A Girl women.

No comments:

Post a Comment