Monday, October 13, 2014

Lumenok Product Review








I use the pink lumenok on my Easton flat line surgical carbon arrows.  Upon installation, at first the fit was a little tight, but after a few adjustments they worked great.  Two weeks ago I harvested my third black bear in Manitoba.  This is the first hunt that I used a Lumenok and I loved it!  I liked that the flight of my arrow was so easy to see since the light was so bright, and upon reviewing camera footage I knew exactly where the arrow hit.  It gave me immediate comfort on shot placement.  I would recommend Lumenok to any bow hunter!

Amy Crooks is on the Shoot Like A Girl Pro Staff. Visit www.ShootLikeAGirl.com and click on Pro Staff.
To find out more about Lumenok Products go to www.lumenok.net






No comments:

Post a Comment