Monday, October 20, 2014

Danner High Ground Boots Product Review

By Samantha McKelvey


I received a pair of women’s Danner High Ground boots to try, and out of the box they looked great! I was heading up to our hunting property for my only shot at spring turkey and couldn’t wait to try them out. Unfortunately, we got a huge amount of rain that weekend which turned our property into mud and swelled our creeks so I was forced to switch to my heavy rubber boots. On the very last day of our hunt, I was able to take the Danner’s out for the late morning sit. We did a decent uphill hike, and I was impressed at how comfortable the boots were despite not getting a chance to really break them in. I did a bit of waterproof testing in some residual mud and puddles and they held up well. More recently, I worked at a hunting retriever upland test, and my feet did not bother me while standing and walking all day for two days straight while wearing the boots. They have nice ankle support and are very light to keep on for a long period of time.

I was also able to get in a bit of deer hunting with them last week. As the sun was starting to go down and the breeze picked up, my body got a bit cold, but my feet stayed warm for the duration of the sit in the stand. The Danner High Ground Boots are an excellent boot for spring and the early fall season here in the northeast. I also liked that High Grounds are not a bulky and cumbersome boo; which made climbing the ladder stand a breeze. Overall, I am thrilled to add the Danner High Ground to my hunting footwear lineup, and they have actually replaced my original store brand hunting boot. Versatile, lightweight, comfort, and design are all the things that make these great, and I am looking forward to more time in the field in the near future.


To find out more about Danner Products go to www.Danner.com
Samantha is a member of Shoot Like A Girl Pro Staff. To find our more information on Samantha go to www.ShootLikeAGirl.com and click on Pro Staff. 

5 comments:

  1. Hallow..
    i am a big hunter.i read this blog,really this is very effective blog site about hunting.i think every hunter read this blog.hunting boots is one of the vital part for hunting.it's vital equipment for every hunter.please tell me which is the best brand and good quality hunting boots provider.Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I use a golf laser rangefinder for hunting? Can I use a hunting laser rangefinder for golf? I don't want to buy two laser rangefinders if one will do the job.

    The answer is, yes, you can use a single laser rangefinder for both golf and hunting, if you are careful to choose a laser rangefinder that has the appropriate features and menu options for both golf and hunting. Not all laser rangefinders offer this versatility, however, so you need to read the specs, carefully. Then, too, laser rangefinders that work for both golf and hunting will typically cost more, but not as much as buying separate laser rangefinders for golf and hunting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your great information. Your Information about "Danner High Ground Boots Product Review
    " is really awesome. I also need some right Information about best ice fishing boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read. I definitely loved every little bit of it. Thanks.

    THis is a great list that i used for my blog to get a few good links to. Thank you!


    ______________________________________
    irish setter hunting boots reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good explain, i recently got this awesome site, i will read this blog next time. you can check my website

    ReplyDelete