Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Danner High Ground Boots Product Review




I was super stocked when I was asked to try out a pair of Danner High Ground Boots for Shoot Like a Girl.  My mom has had a pair of Danners for as long as I can remember, so when I got the opportunity to try some I jumped right on it.  When I received the High Ground Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinities, I no sooner got them on and knew that I loved them.  They have great ankle support and for hiking boots they feel like tennis shoes.  There are the lightest pair of boots I have ever put on.  I also got three pairs of the Danner socks.  Those are the best things ever.  They are like walking on a cloud.  After a long day of hiking my legs and feet are not tired with the combination of the boots and socks.
To find out more information about Danner High Ground Boots go to http://www.danner.com/product/hunt/women-s-high-ground-8-mossy-oak-break-up-infinity.html

Kaylee Geist is a Jr Pro Staff member at Shoot Like A Girl. To find out more information on Kaylee go to www.ShootLikeAGirl.com and click on Pro Staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment