Friday, July 13, 2018

PRO STAFF/INSTRUCTOR SPOTLIGHT: Learn more about SLG Firearms Instructor Kelsey Stewart

Pro Staff / Instructor Spotlight:  We asked Kelsey Stewart a few fun questions. Pro Staff / Instructor Spotlight is designed to help you get to know our awesome team of Pro Staff / Instructors a little better. Kelsey lives in Oklahoma and is an avid shooter and Firearms Instructor with SLG.

What are you most passionate about as an instructor? Teaching ladies how to protect themselves.

What has been your biggest challenge as an instructor? Being a young female instructor is challenging sometimes.

What has been your greatest success story with teaching? Whenever they all  have the AH HA moment.

What is your motivation to teach others how to shoot? I want less victims so teaching women how to defend themselves is my motivation.

How do you help ladies overcome their fear with shooting? By talking them threw the process and making them feel comfortable before we take our first shots.

NON – HUNTING OR SHOOTING RELATED
What do you like most about the SLG shooting trailer? I like seeing the smiles and excitement on the ladies faces after shooting.

If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? I would love to have time to sleep, Right now All I do is Study and work

What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue? traveling

What non hunting or shooting related .. do you wish you knew more about?  Gardening

What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home? Honduras

Where do you usually go when you when you have time off?  To see my niece

Who inspires you to be better?  Planning for the future inspires me to be better.

What are three interesting facts about you?  I’m starting my final year of RN School next month, I like to remodel houses, I plan on going to Nurse Practitioner school

What is your biggest fear? Snakes!

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Anything mexican

List two pet peeves? When people eat crunchy stuff and I can hear it, slow drivers!

Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest? Definitely not site, my hearing is a little off too lol. So I’ll go with Taste

One thing that not a lot of people know you love to do? Bake

Mountains or Beach? Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment