Friday, June 29, 2018

LEADERSHIP STAFF SPOTLIGHT: Learn more about Christina Krajcsovics

We asked Christina Krajcsovics a few fun questions. Leadership Staff Spotlight is designed to help you get to know our awesome team of Leadership Staff a little better. Christina lives in New Jersey and is and an avid hunter.

If you could only hunt in one season which one would it be?
Archery Deer

What’s your favorite location to hunt?
Montana

Who introduced you to hunting?
My step-father when I was a teenager.

What do you hunt for?
 Deer, Turkey, Bear, and Elk so far.

What hunting skill would you like to master?
How to spot and stalk, we don’t do much of that type of hunting in the East coast.

What’s your biggest hunting challenge?
To outwit your pray

What would be the most amazing hunting adventure that is still on your bucket list?
African Safari

What hunting skill do you wish you knew more about?
Spot and stalking or traditional bow hunting.

What’s the hardest hunting lesson you’ve learned?
To be patient and not rushing a shot.

If hunting was no longer an option for you what would you do with your time?
My artwork, painting and drawing.

What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
Turkey hunting

How many pairs of hunting boots do you own?
4 or 5

What style of hunting are you most passionate about?
Any type really as long as I am hunting.

NON – HUNTING RELATED

What do you like most about Shoot Like A Girl’s Mission
Empowering women to feel brave enough to follow their passion. Getting Women in the outdoors and teaching them survival, shooting and self-empowerment skills.

If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I love my art and I am pretty active with the NJ Special Olympics.

What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
I love the hobbies I have already. Archery, shooting, painting, drawing and spending time in the outdoors.

What non hunting related skill would you like to master?
Fishing, I love to fish, but I am not very good at it.

What non hunting related do you wish you knew more about?
Photography

What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
Most of my interests are shooting, outdoor or art related.

What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
Iraq, Turkey, Alaska, Germany, Holland

Where do you usually go when you when you have time off?
Spend time on my farm taking care of my many animals. Practicing archery at my home or at my archery club.

Who inspires you to be better?
My spouse

What are three interesting facts about you?
I am very artistic, I am full time Military (Air Force) and I love farming.

What is your biggest fear?
Loss of a loved one.

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Anything spicy!

List two pet peeves
Lying and cheating

Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest
Hearing

One thing that not a lot of people know you love to do?
Farm

Mountains or Beach?
Mountains for sure.

Anything else you would like to add?
Just to never be afraid to follow your passion. We all have to start somewhere. Reach out for help if you need it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You’ve written a great blog content
    I was searching for reliable info about this topic
    This has fully drawn my whole attention
    I am here for my good luck
    Keep continue with your hard work!
    Here is one of my recommended sites you may visit to learn more: Click on the
    no text anchor to read more about various sorts of bow hunting backpack.

    ReplyDelete