Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Leupold BX-2 Cascades 10x42 Binoculars by Cristy Crawford


I love my Leupold BX-2 Cascades 10x42 waterproof binoculars.  They have ventured too many states and viewed many amazing sites while in the field.  Not only am I an avid hunter and outdoor woman I also love thrill of competition. My Leupold binoculars have been a competitive advantage on the 3d archery range day after day.  While other binoculars tend to fail in low light situations leaving the archer unable to see the target rings; Leupolds remain visible even on dark ranges with dark targets.  The overall weight of the product isn’t heavy and won’t feel bulky after an entire day on the range.  I recommend this product to any competitive archer looking to gain a competitive edge without spending a small fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment